Friday, September 17, 2010

About Me


I have been planning to write a blog from long time but some or the other reason kept  me busy.

Now here I'm...
 I am a Aviation student in Cebu city, Philippines, i came here on June 18 2010.  I am from Indore, M.P., India also known as The City of Holkars or Mini Mumbai. I have completed my schooling  from Indore Public School and SKBVN in Indore. Now i am studying in Flight Dynamics School Of Aeronautics, Cebu city, Philippines.

I am very simple person with sober attitude, a normal guy nothing much extraordinary to say about me. I can make friends very easily as I'm very friendly in nature. I like to explore new places. I am very passionate about fast machines like aircrafts, cars, bikes i.e. why i have chosen aviation industry.

My Blog : 

http://matinfarooqui.blogspot.com/p/welcome.html
E mail : 

No comments:

Post a Comment